Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cry It Out

We officially started cry it out today! Adelle has been going down with out me rocking her to sleep after her last feeding at night and after her early morning feeding. I think that she is ready to take naps with out rocking to sleep. This morning started great! I woke her up for her 08:00 feeding got her dressed, she had a little awake time and then went down with just a little fussing. She woke up a little early with a dirty diaper and then I fed her. However she is not falling asleep with out crying this nap. She likes to be snuggled to sleep for every nap and it can take 45-60 minutes to get her to really sleep and sometimes she will wake up when we put her down and then we start all over. She will sleep better if she can fall asleep on her own!! I am praying that this only lasts for a few days!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I have NO words of advice for you on this one! I'm loving the fact that Abby is finally sleeping more than a few hours at a time. With William it only took a few days of crying it out but not with her. Hope Adelle gets it all figured out soon, and before you both go nuts! :-)

    ReplyDelete