Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

First Weekend at Grandpa and Grandma's

We had our first big weekend at my parents last weekend and it went well! We attended a concert in Holland on Saturday night where Adelle and I had our first public breastfeeding experience. I was very nervous but it we did it without a hitch and I did not flash anyone! Sunday was a big day at church. She did great in the morning and was a little fussy in the evening. She was the highlight of the day at church every one wanted to see her and a few people held her. When we walked in as flock of girls between the ages of 6-10 surrounded her and people kept asking me where Adelle was b/c they could see I was no longer pregnant but they could not see a baby.
It was great to visit with family and successfully accomplish last weekend! Now we are ready for bigger outings and events!



Grandpa with his girls!  He loves it!
My Parents picked up this outfit for Adelle. Pink dress, pink head band, pink tights and pink booties!  The girls matched well and looked so cute!  Emory is cutting teeth so she was not feeling very good.  Poor girl!

Emory kissing Adelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment