Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Being a Mommy

Well after a little more than two weeks of being Mommy I LOVE IT! No matter how many late nights and poopy exploding diapers I change there is no better job in the world!! Adelle and I are still adjusting to breastfeeding but we are slowly getting the hang of it. She has slept well the last two nights, only getting up twice during the night to eat. She is so very precious and I am still amazed that she fit inside of me!!

We went to the Dr. on Wednesday and she weighed 10lbs. 3oz. she eats very well!

Yesterday she had newborn pictures taken and I cannot wait to see the results! My pastor's wife and her photography partner came to our house for the photo shoot. They were very creative and Adelle was of course just beautiful! She was awake and happy for almost the entire shoot. She just laid on the blanket and cooed at the camera. I will post a few pictures when we get them.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't being a mommy great! Looking forward to seeing those pictures!

    ReplyDelete