Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Onion Cutting and Pregnancy update

The other day John suggested that I were a pair of swin goggles when I cut up onions.  So I tried it last night while making potato soup and it worked like a charm!!  No tears!

I had an ultrasound yesterday to check on the whereabouts of my placenta and all is well. I do not have placenta previa and the baby looks healthy! I am getting very big!! I have received many socially impolite comments about the size of my belly. I am under the impression that people think they can say what they like to you just because you are pregnant. These same people would never come up to me and say "wow you are obese" if I was really over weight. But yet they think it ok to say "WOW you are big" or "are you sure you are not having twins?"  I try and think of clever comments to hint that there opinion is not welcomed!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! An actual post! I almost had given up. ;-) So where are the pictures of YOU? People would ask me "Are you having twins?" And I'd say, "No, are you?" That usually shut people up quickly! When are you due again?

    ReplyDelete